WIN a luxurious dog grooming pack RRP $80 from Melanie Newman Salon Essentials
The competition is now closed. Congratulations to Harry Leek, Victoria!
Over her 15 year career, Master Groomer Melanie Newman has strived to give her doggy clients the best quality care.
We recently interviewed Melanie about her top tips for dog grooming home maintenance. Listen to our short podcast interview.
Over a two year period, Melanie and her husband Cory created the Melanie Newman Salon Essentials collection, a range of premium canine grooming products that both the dog grooming industry and home pet owners can be proud to use on their animals.
Thanks to Melanie, we have one of her Purify THE WORKS Pack RRP $80 to giveaway. The pack contains: 1 x 500 ml Purify Shampoo, 1 x 500 ml Purify Conditioner and 1 x 200 gms Charcoal Dog Scrub.
Grooming your dog has never been so luxuriously natural
The Melanie Newman Salon Essentials offers a range of 100 per cent plant-derived and natural, premium canine grooming products in its Everyday Collection, Relax Collection, Refresh Collection and more recently introduced Purify Collection, a charcoal based shampoo, conditioner and luxurious body scrub to help exfoliate the skin and hair. The products are all designed by Melanie Newman herself and made in Melbourne.
We are proud to use a range of natural and human-grade ingredients, such as Aloe Vera and pure essential oils, which moisturise and soothe your pet’s skin with its more than 20 beneficial compounds,” said Ms Newman. “Your dog will not only have the optimal coat condition and shine, but also smell great!
How to enter
The competition starts on 1st June 2016 at 12pm (AEST) and concludes on 26th June 2016 at midnight (AEST).
Entering the competition is easy! To submit an eligible entry – you must be an Australian resident, join our free Bark n Purr newsletter and complete the online form. Be sure to answer the question: What is your dog grooming tip?’ in 25 words or less. The winner will be announced via the Pets4Life Facebook page and the Bark n Purr newsletter. More details in the Pets4Life Competition Terms and Conditions below..
Enter the competition
Terms and Conditions
Pets4Life Competition Terms and Conditions: Game of Skill
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- The promotion starts at 12pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) Wednesday 1st June 2016 & closes at 12am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on Sunday 26th June 2016 (“Promotion Period”)
- Entry is open to residents of Australia 18 years or over.
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Participants must provide a valid email address when subscribing to the Bark n Purr newsletter to be eligible to enter this competition.
- Entry is limited to one per Bark n Purr subscriber during the promotion period.
- The entrant is required to answer this question ‘What is your dog grooming tip?’ in 25 words or less and be a subscriber to Bark n Purr newsletter to submit a valid entry to this competition.
- Entry procedure:
- Fill in the online form at www.pets4life.com.au
- Answer the question ‘What is your dog grooming tip?’ in 25 words or less. Entries must be the entrant’s original work.
- The winner will have to provide Pets4Life with their name and address in order to receive the prize.
- Judging criteria – This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its creative merit, execution and alignment with the spirit of the competition. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process and may require proof of email address before awarding a prize.
- In the case that the Promoter finds evidence of tampering by any entrant in the entry process or the verification process, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by the entrant invalid, the Promoter may in its complete discretion preclude that entrant from participation in any or all future promotions conducted by the Promoter.
- One prize will be awarded. The prize is one Purify THE WORKS Pack RRP $80. The pack contains: 1 x 500 ml Purify Shampoo, 1 x 500 ml Purify Conditioner and 1 x 200 gms Charcoal Dog Scrub. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash. Total prize pool is valued RRP $80.
- The judging of the competition and awarding of the prize will be conducted by 2pm on Tuesday 28th June 2016 at Pets4Life, 42 Penkivil Street, Willoughby NSW 2068.
- The winner will be contacted via email or phone within 48 hours of the prize judging. The winner’s name and state will be posted on the Promoter’s Facebook Page and announced in the following Bark n Purr newsletter.
- The prize will be posted to the winner via Australia Post. Pets4Life will take all necessary precautions to try and ensure the prize reaches the winner within a suitable timeframe. Pets4Life will not take responsibility for any prize lost, damaged or delayed by Australia Post.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly or if the winner cannot be contacted due to incorrect contact details being recorded on the database
- Subject to the approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority, in the event that any prize item becomes unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter and will only be used to contact a prize winner and/or to arrange the delivery of a prize.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- The Promoter is Catherine Beer trading as Pets4Life ABN: 64 868 481 319.