Listen to the latest episode
Listen to the Pets4Life Dogs Podcast to find out the latest developments and handy tips to keep your canine happy and healthy.
Cathy Beer, Pets4Life chats with the experts from the world of pets including veterinarians, behaviourists, positive dog trainers, pet insurance providers, breed clubs, rescue, pet travel and more.
- Dr Jo Righetti chats with Richelle Hunt ABC Radio Afternoon on tips for rescue pets
- Cathy Beer chats with James Valentine ABC 702 on the Jetpets Rescue Awards 2018
- Dr Anne Fawcett talks about animal emergencies
- Dr Kersti Seksel explains separation anxiety dogs
- Professor Paul McGreevy introduces dogmanship
- Dr Tara Cashman explains cat and dog dental disease
- Peta Clarke introduces the K9scent scrambler for dogs
- Dog grooming tips from master groomer Melanie Newman
- Tips for choosing a boarding kennel for your dog
- Dr Joanne Righetti introduces 3 kittens to her dog
- Veterinary neurologist Dr Georgina Child explains back pain in pets
- Veterinary neurologist Dr Georgina Child explains seizures dogs