The Jetpets Rescue Awards 2018 is Australia’s first awards program that celebrates and recognises the tireless work done by not for profit Rescue Groups, Animal Shelters and Council run Animal Shelters/Pounds. The awards are a Pets4Life initiative. To find out more, visit www.rescueawards.com.au
Open for entries
Entries close at midnight on 31st August 2018.
Categories 1 – 6 in the Jetpets Rescue Awards 2018 are for the not for profit Rescue Groups, Animal Shelters and Council run Animal Shelters.
We encourage self-nomination, after all, no-one knows your operations, staff & volunteers and fundraising activity more than you! You can enter more than one category as long as you meet the criteria for each category.
8 reasons you should participate
- Celebrate and recognise Rehoming organisations in our community who play an important role in companion animal welfare at a national level
- Showcase examples of best practice in rehabilitating and rehoming companion animals
- Improve standards nationwide, which means better welfare outcomes for our companion animals
- Attract more adopters and supporters in your local community as a finalist or winner
- Shine the light on your hard-working volunteer who has made a difference to your organisation
- Receive $1,000 cash donation plus over $1,000 RRP pack of goodies from our awards Supporters. Check out the prizes for each category
- Engage your community of pet adopters in the awards by encouraging them to share their stories of how pet adoption has changed their lives for the better by entering the Advocate® People’s Rescue Story.
- It’s free to enter!
For pet parents
Join in the celebration of pet adoption! We have category 7, ‘Advocate® People’s Rescue Story’ just for Aussie pet guardians who have fostered or adopted a pet.
- Ten finalists will receive one year’s supply (2 x 6 pack) of Advocate®
- The winning entrant receives $1,000 RRP of Advocate® plus a $500 gift card from DOGUE.
- Your nominated rehoming organisation also receives a pack of fabulous prizes.
You can share your story of pet adoption via the awards website from 1st of July to 31st August 2018. It’s easy to enter, all you need to do is share your pet adoption story.
Hints: tell us how your pet has transformed since joining your family and how your life has changed for the better. Provide a good quality photo of your pet or video clip.