OZ-Pet Cat Loo Kit Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition: Game of Skill
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- The promotion starts at 12pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) Friday 12th May 2017 and closes at 12am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on Sunday 4h June 2017 (“Promotion Period”)
- Entry is open to residents of Australia 18 years or over.
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Participants must provide a valid email address when subscribing to the Bark n Purr newsletter to be eligible to enter this competition.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person during the promotion period.
- The entrant is required to a) submit answer the question in 25 words or less, ‘What’s your tip to encourage your cat to use its litter tray? and b) be a current subscriber to Bark n Purr newsletter to submit a valid entry to this competition.
- Competition entry procedure:
Fill in the online form at www.pets4life.com.au from 12pm on Friday 12th May 2017 AEDT until 12am Sunday 4th June 2017 AEDT. Entries must be the entrant’s original work. The winner will have to provide Pets4Life with their name, email address, phone number and address in order to receive the prize.
- Judging criteria – This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process and may require proof of email address before awarding a prize.
- In the case that the Promoter finds evidence of tampering by any entrant in the entry process or the verification process, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by the entrant invalid, the Promoter may in its complete discretion preclude that entrant from participation in any or all future promotions conducted by the Promoter.
- Two prizes will be awarded. Each prize is an OZ-Pet Cat Loo Kit RRP $99.95.
- Awarding of the prizes will be conducted by 2pm on Tuesday 6th June 2017 at Pets4Life, 42 Penkivil Street, Willoughby NSW 2068.
- The winner will be contacted via email or phone within 48 hours of the prize judging. The winner’s name and state will be posted on the Promoter’s Facebook Page and website.
- The prize will be delivered to the two winners by OZ-Pet. Pets4Life will liaise with OZ-Pet to take all necessary precautions to try and ensure the prize reaches the winner within a suitable timeframe. Pets4Life will not take responsibility for any prize lost, damaged or delayed by OZ-Pet.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly or if the winner cannot be contacted due to incorrect contact details being recorded on the database.
- Subject to the approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority, in the event that any prize item becomes unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter and will only be used to contact a prize winner and/or to arrange the delivery of a prize.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- The Promoter is Pets4Life Australia ABN: 64 868 481 319.