It is back again this year! Double Bay Dog Day 2018 event will be taking place on Saturday the 7th of April at Guilfoyle Park, Double Bay.
Double Bay Dog Day 2018 activities
Guilfoyle Park will include all sorts of woof-tastic activities ranging from;
• Live Entertainment / Music
• Rescue Dog Stalls – RSPCA NSW, Saving Staffies, Greyhound Rescue NSW, Deaf Dog Rescue, Monika’s Doggie Rescue, RSPCA NSW & Sydney Dogs & Cats Home – with rescue dogs waiting to be cuddled!
• Food Stalls (Yes, we have vegan options too)
• Dog Yoga – spots are limited! Email us to secure a spot (BYO dog).
• Pet Business Stalls – from doggie Nike shoes to puppy healing crystals, we have a wide range of purr-fect treats to spoil your pooch with! We will be posting more details on this event page – with direct links to businesses.
• Special Dog Services
-> Dog Massages (to help reduce dog anxiety)
-> Doggie MasterChef Tasting Panel – (Has your dog always wanted to be a MasterChef judge? Or, a chef on it? We will help them feel like a reality-tv star!)
-> Doggie Perfumist (with a personalised session to help pick a pre-mixed perfume for your dog),
-> Doggie Kissing Booth
-> Professional Dog Head Shots (Yep, because we see the Pet-tential in your dog being a star).
-> Doggie Finger Painting – Is your dog the next Pet-casso?
-> Doggie Paw Reading – accompanied with an aromatherapy balm
-> Doggie Photobooth – Yes humans, you can participate in this one too, we have lots of props which will make the perfect #INSTA
-> Doggie Treat Samples
-> Doggie Competitions – Best Dressed / Best Dog Trick
-> Doggie Hairstyling Booth
& plenty more!
• Human Activities:
-> Giving the dogs attention
This year there will be a lot more quirky/fun activities for the dogs and humans to participate in. These range from;
- Doggie Day Spa
- Doggie Crystal Hearing
- Best Dog Trick / Best Dog Costume
- Doggie Masterchef
- Pup Fashion Shop
- Doggie Paw Reading
and most importantly…over six different rescue groups involved!
You can head to the Double Bay Dog Day 2018 Facebook page for more information.