Pets4Life’s mission is to provide the latest high-quality content for pet parents Australia wide. We are proud of our original and curated content designed especially for Australian dog and cat owners and those who are thinking of getting a cat or dog.
Pets4Life would not be possible without our contributors of veterinarians, animal behaviourists, positive dog trainers, animal welfare professionals, pet industry specialists and passionate pet parents from the Pets4Life community.
We wish to thank our pawsome contributors who have shared their expertise and knowledge with the Pets4Life community.
Our wonderful Pets4Life contributors
- Dr Joanne Righetti, Animal Behaviourist, Pet Problems Solved
- Dr Kim Kendall, Cat Vet, Chatswood Cat Palace
- Dr Georgina Child, Specialist Veterinary Neurologist, SASH
- Kevin Crawshaw, dog and cat lover
- Richard Malik, Feline specialist, University of Sydney
- Professor Paul McGreevy, Specialist in Veterinary Behavioural Medicine, University of Sydney; interviewed on ABC’s Catalyst about his research on “dogmanship.”
- Emeritus Professor Jacquie Rand, University of Queensland, Australian Pet Welfare Foundation
- Dr Anne Fawcett, small animal veterinarian, lecturer at University of Sydney, Small Animal Talk blog
Dr Tara Cashman, Dental Veterinarian, Eurocoast Veterinary Centre
- Nerida Atkin, Cat Protection Society NSW
- Louise Newman, Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services as a Delta-accredited instructor, Let’s Go Fido
- Kerri Ann Laurence, RSPCA Darwin
- Mark Westman, Pets In The Park
- Dr Tina Levy, Veterinarian, Bondi Junction Veterinary Hospital
- Angela Noakes, Positive Pooch Solutions
- Nigel Allsopp, President and Director of Australian War Animals Memorial Organisation
- Veronica Morland, Sydney Cat Cafe
- Pet Journo, Caroline Zambrano